More Views

Combos Baked Snacks - Pizzeria Pretzel 6.3 OZ

Size : 6.3

Unit of Measure : OZ

Unit Price : $0.44 / OZ
$2.79
$2.79
Combos Baked Snacks - Pizzeria Pretzel 6.3 OZ is available for purchase in increments of 1
OR

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel. Made with real cheese. Artificial and natural flavors. What's inside. Calories 130, 7% DV. 6 servings per pack.

Details

Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy cheese pizza flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos® baked snacks. What's inside... per serving (about 6 servings per pack). Calories 130, 7% DV. Total fat 5g, 8% DV. Sat. fat 3g, 15% DV. Sugars 4g. Sodium 310mg, 13% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *No DV defined. An official partner of Nascar®. Nascar® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 ...Read More
...Read Less

Ingredients:

Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Tomato, less than 1.5% - Corn Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, Bakers & Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Buttermilk, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Onion, Soy Lecithin Spice, Garlic, Coloring (includes Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Whey Protein, Malic Acid, Sugar, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika Extract (Color).

Nutrition Information

1.0 oz (28.0g)
6
130
0
% Daily value
5g 8%
3g   15%
0g
0mg 0%
310mg 13%
19g
1g
4g
2g 4%
*% *%
2% *%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet. Your values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs
Close
You have been logged out due to inactivity. Please log in to continue shopping from where you left off!
Click Here to login

Please wait...

Product has been added to cart .
Product has been removed .