More Views

Combos Baked Snacks - Cheddar Cheese Pretzel 6.3 OZ

Size : 6.3

Unit of Measure : OZ

Unit Price : $0.44 / OZ
$2.79
$2.79
Combos Baked Snacks - Cheddar Cheese Pretzel 6.3 OZ is available for purchase in increments of 1
OR

Combos® Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel. Made with real cheese. *Flavored filling. What's inside. Calories 130, 7% DV. Per serving. 0 servings per pack.

Details

Crunch oven baked pretzels with creamy cheddar cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos® baked snacks. What's inside... per serving (about 6 servings per pack). Calories 130, 7% DV. Total fat 5g, 8% DV. Sat. fat 3g, 15% DV. Sugars 4g. Sodium 300mg, 13% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Please save the unused product and wrapper. An official partner of Nascar®. Nascar® is a registered trademark of the National Associa ...Read More
...Read Less

Ingredients:

Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, less than 1.5% - Cheese Blend (Bakers & Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color]), Corn Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Skim Milk, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactose, Sodium Caseinate.

Nutrition Information

1.0 oz (28.0g)
6
130
0
% Daily value
5g 8%
3g   15%
0g
0mg 0%
300mg 13%
19g
1g
4g
2g 4%
% %
4% %
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet. Your values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs
Close
You have been logged out due to inactivity. Please log in to continue shopping from where you left off!
Click Here to login

Please wait...

Product has been added to cart .
Product has been removed .